- 2 boneless chicken thigh cut into bite size
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon diced garlic
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- cooking oil
1. Marinate the chicken with soya sauce and pepper. Leave aside for 30 mins.
2. Use a food blender to blend the garlic and bread crumbs until it becomes fine powdered texture.
3. Deep-fry option: Heat oil in wok. Dip chicken in egg and roll in bread crumb & garlic mixture and deep fry till its golden and crispy. Ready to be served.
4. Bake option: Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Using a flat baking tray, line it with foil and coat it with a little bit of olive oil to prevent sticking. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg and roll it in the bread crumbs & garlic mixture and place them on the tray. Bake for 30 mins uncovered. Ready to be served.